I have a custom reseller plan with Flywheel, from which I resell hosting to select clients.
- Due to economies of scale, I can offer a lower cost for resources.
- I offer a lower priced entry point. Flywheel's Starter Plan is $25/month or $275/year.
- As your traffic grows, I offer more scalable pricing than Flywheel's plans.
- The CDN, multisite, and SSL certificates (Let's Encrypt and 3rd-party) are all free.
- You will have the same level of access (i.e. database, SFTP) as with an individual account.
- You can contact Flywheel directly if you need hosting support, including free migrations.
|Price||Monthly Visits||Disk Space (Storage)||Monthly Bandwidth|
|$15/month (or $150/year)||30,000||6GB||300GB|
|$20/month (or $200/year)||40,000||8GB||400GB|
|$25/month (or $250/year)||50,000||10GB||500GB|
|$30/month (or $300/year)||60,000||12GB||600GB|
|$35/month (or $350/year)||70,000||14GB||700GB|
|$40/month (or $400/year)||80,000||16GB||800GB|
|$45/month (or $450/year)||90,000||18GB||900GB|
|$50/month (or $500/year)||100,000||20GB||1TB|
- If you have a temporary traffic overage, there's no charge, provided it's not excessive. But if you are consistently over, we'll need to move you up to another plan.
- The disk space (storage) and monthly bandwidth limits are soft limits. As long as you're not excessively over, or impacting my overall plan limits, I don't plan to enforce these.
- If you're getting more than 100,000 visits/month, we can discuss options, but at that traffic level, you'll probably want to get a separate plan with more dedicated resources.